Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Rotate screen option not working.

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 06:00 PM)
BobIsaac
Journeyman
Options

I have the option to rotate the screen "Off" when I change the orientation of the phone, but the screen still rotates. It simply does not work.

??

Bob

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@BobIsaac: If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then swipe down again to enlarge the Quick Settings menu, can you see a grey padlock image with the word Portrait or Landscape below it? If so then the device is locked to that view, although if you tap on the word Portrait or Landscape below the padlock image, you can toggle off any of the advanced options presented here. I hope this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@BobIsaac: If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then swipe down again to enlarge the Quick Settings menu, can you see a grey padlock image with the word Portrait or Landscape below it? If so then the device is locked to that view, although if you tap on the word Portrait or Landscape below the padlock image, you can toggle off any of the advanced options presented here. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
BobIsaac
Journeyman
Options

Thanks, that works. I cannot understand why there are two functions to operate the same thing and one works and the other not. ????

Bob

0 Likes