Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Recent apps not working after update to Android 10 on S10e

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 09:54 AM)
sikita
Apprentice
Options

Hi, after update to Android 10 recent apps not working after touching the button on my S10e. Tried to clean cache. Any other idea? I really do not want to use hard reset to solve this. Thank you for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
sikita
Apprentice
Options

Ok, I solved the issue. The problem was disabled OneUI Launcher. After enabling task changer is working again. 

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
sikita
Apprentice
Options

Ok, I solved the issue. The problem was disabled OneUI Launcher. After enabling task changer is working again. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Glad you got it sorted, @sikita! Thanks for letting us know.

0 Likes
Elma390
Student
Options

Hi Chris,

My Samsung notes isn't working after the recent upgrade. When I go into samsung notes it wont let me go into the individual notes itself. Please help !!

0 Likes
hostlife
First Poster
Options

Same problem here.   I use my phone for work, and the most recent update has wiped out all of my Samsung Notes.   The only way to fix this is to delete everything off my phone and reset the entire phone.  

Seems like a HUGE HASSLE all for a little update!!!   Will definitely not be considering Samsung for my next phone.

0 Likes
Cadc
First Poster
Options

where do you go to make this changes? I too am having problems with apps crashing after the new update..

0 Likes
Jschrock
First Poster
Options

HOW did you fix it?  Step by step please.

sikita
Apprentice
Options

My issue was related to "task manager" aka "recent apps screen". Task manager is not working in case of disabled OneUI Launcher. The solution is just enable it back. 

0 Likes
llehctim_yrrab
Apprentice
Options

How do you enable it?? There is no disable or enable

0 Likes
rsngfrce
First Poster
Options

Thanks, I disabled One UI Home on my S10e on Android 11 and was wondering why my recent apps button wasn't working. It occured to me it could be due to disabling the stock launcher, but after a Google search I was glad to see you confirm it. This solution is still very valid. I saw a system reset recommended in another forum. ;(

0 Likes