Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous version of one UI

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 03:53 PM)
Quartz
Explorer
Options

I participated in the one UI beta, and although the features are nice I am experiencing significant battery drain which, for me is more significant.

Example. With the final 2 versions of the beta, on a samsung S10+ I was only able to achieve about 2:30 screen time on a full charge, power leakage at night was about 20% over a 5 hour period when the device was not being used and I had to charge the phone at least twice each day. 

At the moment I am stuck on the power draining Beta version.  Does anyone know how to get back to the previous non beta version. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Quartz! You can cancel your participation by going into the Samsung Members app: Settings > Galaxy Beta Programme > Deregister. You can re-install software by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased.

All data which had been backed up before installing the beta software can be recovered, but there may be limitations in recovering data that was created after installing the beta software.

0 Likes
Solution
Quartz
Explorer
Options

I performed a factory reset and that seemed to address the poor battery performance issue.  In fact battery seems to be more efficient.