Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Photos disappearing from gallery s10+

(Topic created on: 18-05-2019 04:24 PM)
Gerrymc66
First Poster
Options

My holiday photos has disappeared from my S10+ gallery. I cant find them anywhere. Does anyone know why this happened and how they can be recovered?

Thanks

0 Likes
Go to solution
32 REPLIES 32
Paulk1
Student
Options

Thanks for the relpy , it is very helpful, i hope that samsung get to the root of the problem

0 Likes
BeatleMike
Student
Options

Same with me. I bought an SD card with a lot of space just to store photos on, so I wouldn't take up space on my Galaxy S10 Plus. I had hundreds of photos saved to the card. Then one day I looked and there was 36 photos. Is this a problem with the phone?

0 Likes
joester
Apprentice
Options

Just had the same happen on my s10e. Oddly enough Bixby was updated at the same time. I was able to recover the photos, but there is no reason I should have had to. 

Has anyone else noticed a Bixby update in conjunction with photos disappearing?

0 Likes
Ashley516
First Poster
Options

Mine just dissapeared too. Over 2000 of them. Anyone find and actual fix for thisb yet? I have done data recovery apps and nothing!! Really upset

0 Likes
Sayedhussain
First Poster
Options

Same here i tried everything but nothing worked please help 

I have Samsung s10

0 Likes
S19
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. My phone updated and then I lost hundreds of photos all saved on my sd card. Anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
JohnnieD
First Poster
Options
I wonder why they went to trash? Great solution though. Thanks.
0 Likes
idelaportilla
Student
Options

this just happened to my S10e today in 4/20, just one day before my birthday haha, I just entered to see you guys' replies about this but I couldn't unload any app on the Play store in order to check if my photos were on my files app, also Samsung's My Files had everything vanished like it was a new phone, I couldn't capture any photos and my camera was freezing everytime I tried to take a pic. Also to mention that I was unloading Security Patch from April 1 2020, I odn't know if this had something to interfere with that. Another thing it was I couldn't hear any voice during phone calls and nobody could hear me either which was scaring me more already.

So I what I did is to securely restart my phone, with frighten that I couldn't see my photos again, I have like 2,000 now from like 7 years ago. My surprise is after the restart I had everything back in normal, my gallery, my camera, my apps everything. I hope this can help. 

0 Likes
joester
Apprentice
Options

The issue seems to be related to SD card storage. This has actually happened to me twice now and my 256GB SD card was reformatted to be 8GB.

NOT HAPPY.

AT&T points to Samsung, Samsung points to AT&T.

KF22
First Poster
Options

My pictures to have disappeared hung my Galaxy S10. In gallery I don't see a button to retrieve these

0 Likes