Support

Open search

Online Barclay App issue

First Poster

Hi Almac

The Barclays app appears to be working ok again at the moment. I received an email from Barclays yesterday 18th September 2019 to inform me that they have now released an app update which I downloaded and installed via Google Play Store.  The email said that " your Barclaycard app has been updated. It now has the same features as your Barclays app – meaning you can use either app to see all your accounts. So why waste space on your device with two apps when you only need one to manage your finances?" It went on to say "Simply delete the app you don’t use so much. Don’t worry – getting rid of the app won’t affect your accounts or the way you use them.

You’ll also have some free space on your device – perfect for a few more selfies."

I also double checked to see whether there were any Samsung Galaxy software  updates to establish that my Samsung Galaxy S10e was running the latest software version. Operating system updates are released periodically for your device. If you are having difficulty with your device, you should always check for updates as a fix for the problem may have been released.

Software updates fall into two general types: operating system updates and security updates. Please note that the type and version of available updates will depend on your model.

I hope this was helpful!

Kind regards 

Ray

First Poster

Hi Clare64

Hi Almac

The Barclays app appears to be working ok again at the moment. I received an email from Barclays yesterday 18th September 2019 to inform me that they have now released an app update which I downloaded and installed via Google Play Store.  The email said that " your Barclaycard app has been updated. It now has the same features as your Barclays app – meaning you can use either app to see all your accounts. So why waste space on your device with two apps when you only need one to manage your finances?" It went on to say "Simply delete the app you don’t use so much. Don’t worry – getting rid of the app won’t affect your accounts or the way you use them.

You’ll also have some free space on your device – perfect for a few more selfies."

I also double checked to see whether there were any Samsung Galaxy software  updates to establish that my Samsung Galaxy S10e was running the latest software version. Operating system updates are released periodically for your device. If you are having difficulty with your device, you should always check for updates as a fix for the problem may have been released.

Software updates fall into two general types: operating system updates and security updates. Please note that the type and version of available updates will depend on your model.

Top Liked Authors