Support

Open search

OneUI 2.0 Beta models

Apprentice

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with the s10+ versions that are eligible for the samsung update and if my version is eligible.

Im using a G975FXXS3ASJG.

6 REPLIES 6
Apprentice

Are you in the UK? You need a factory unlocked phone with UK software, BTU or XEU, and a UK sim card to enrol for beta

Superuser I
Superuser I

Some info in 》 Samsung.com/global/one-ui-beta-program-enjoy-android-10-on-galaxy-s10-starting-today. 

A person needs to enrol into the Beta Programme and be accepted.

Look in your Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App.

Be aware Beta by it's very definition can be unstable while it goes through its stages so I wouldn't recommend to put this on your daily driver.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

@TlssMo wrote:

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with the s10+ versions that are eligible for the samsung update and if my version is eligible.

Im using a G975FXXS3ASJG.

BETA if eligible through members app will recognise the imei to be sure entollment is valid.

Community Manager

I'm afraid this is simply not true, @StellarTraveler.  The news about the Beta is not exclusively presented to eligible beta testers, it is news to the whole Samsung Community about the Beta activity. 

Are you able to share a screenshot of: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Service provider for SW ver. With this, we'll try and work out whether you are eligible to join the Beta. 

Thanks,

^Sachiko

Apprentice

I was trying to get the beta in france but the notice is gone i can't update my service provider is XEF/XEF,MID,MID

Highlighted

@TlssMo wrote:

I was trying to get the beta in france but the notice is gone i can't update my service provider is XEF/XEF,MID,MID

Third Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta update released, get it now! 3rd beta