Support

Open search

No radio in flagship phones

Highlighted
Navigator

It has been confusing for me that midrange phones get the radio app, but flagship phones don't! 

Can you put it in? 

Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
9 REPLIES 9
Navigator

I'm all for legit complaints, this isn't one of them.

Seriously, there's about a hundred of them in the playstore

Navigator
OK, but still. It's strange, why not factory made by samsung?
Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Navigator

Not strange at all actually

What does it matter, I prefer to get the one I want from the playstore without having yet more Samsung made bloat on the phone.

There are some serious issues that would require a post, this isn't even in the top 5000 of anything worthy of any type of complaint

Navigator
Alright, sorry. Calm down.

I'd try to use all Samsung ecosystem. But I prefer some Google apps and 3rd party ones.
Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Explorer

What do you mean? All these apps consume data. 

I suppose that the TS meant why there are no flagships with a dedicated FM radio reciever chip.

It's true that most flagships do not have FM radio recievers, I do not know why. There are some conspiracy theories about that, but I am not sure. FM radio is one of my top priorities on a phone and still is, but this time I had to give it up. I bought a Sony SBH54, which doubles as a handsfree and an FM reciever.

Navigator
TS means what?

Thank you for understanding my post.
Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Explorer

Navigator

@Adem1 wrote:
Alright, sorry. Calm down.

I'd try to use all Samsung ecosystem. But I prefer some Google apps and 3rd party ones.

I find the so called Samsung ecosystem to be buggy, intrusive, unnecessary and the very definition of bloat.

Every manufacturer has a few people who complain they want all their services and apps from them.. Not sure why, because been proven time and again they don't have time to code correctly nor update them correctly.

Navigator
True. It's so strange. Poor communication with he customers, update problems etc,not even a proper info or email to get to them if you need help about new feature in the app.
Thank you for the help!
On my S10+!
Top Liked Authors