Support

Open search

Need help S10e

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi,

I bought a new S10e in August 2019. Eversince it was new it makes noisy sound when I shake it.

I returned it to the guarantee. After 3 days they told me that this is normal and it comes from the lens.

Nobody of my friends or collegues has S10 or S10e, so I cannot say if it is normal. I shaked other phones and I  barley hear something but much much quieter than my phone.

I am attaching a video.

Please tell me is this normal.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Hi @MVladov: My fellow moderator @SaudA has covered this in another post - here's what he had to say.

"Just wanted to clarify, this is perfectly normal. The sound is due to the Camera Lens Barrel required to operate the Auto Focus function. The Camera module is fitted with a “Stopper” part to limit lens unit movement within the space for the Camera module. When the Lens and Stopper touch, when shaking the Galaxy S10 Series, a minute noise may occur – however, this is normal due to the operation of the Auto Focus feature of the camera."
Highlighted
First Poster

Hi,
Thank You for the answer. I just think that mine si particulary noisy. Maybe is just me. I think that the video is broken so I am putting a link from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzhAsg9XIJ4&feature=youtu.be

Top Liked Authors