Support

Open search

Navigationbar annoying

Highlighted
First Poster

When i play airlinegames this stupid navigationbar pops up and until it dissapear I can't  use those  buttons that are on the edges on the fone. Anoying when you play airlinegames because there you have alot of buttons that you need to use fast. Everytime I push a button this stupid thing comes up in a few seconds and when it disappears I can do next move and then I have to wait and do next move. This makea my airplane not flying well. Hoa do a disable that ***** totaly when gaming. I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. I need it away totaly when gaming. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Damien1985 wrote:

When i play airlinegames this stupid navigationbar pops up and until it dissapear I can't  use those  buttons that are on the edges on the fone. Anoying when you play airlinegames because there you have alot of buttons that you need to use fast. Everytime I push a button this stupid thing comes up in a few seconds and when it disappears I can do next move and then I have to wait and do next move. This makea my airplane not flying well. Hoa do a disable that ***** totaly when gaming. I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. I need it away totaly when gaming. 

You mean standard Android Navigation Bar ? Go to Settings > Navigation Bar, there you can replace the virtual buttons by gestures, then they are gone for good.

First Poster

Like I wrote I already use that. But because the buttons are at the side where the gestures are so will the cellphone samsung s10 plus belive i do a gesture everytime i use a button where the gestures are. 

First Poster

20200115_082814.jpg

20200115_082837.jpg

@Damien1985 wrote:

Like I wrote I already use that. But because the buttons are at the side where the gestures are so will the cellphone samsung s10 plus belive i do a gesture everytime i use a button where the gestures are. 

You wrote "I know how to make them small so its just three lines but that doesn't help me at all. "

You can get rid of these buttons completely. Did you also do that ?

First Poster
I can choose gesture our normal and nothing more in the navigationbar settings

@Damien1985 wrote:
I can choose gesture our normal and nothing more in the navigationbar settings

You can disable the gesture-hints :

015202083755.jpg

First Poster

Screenshot_20200115-083923_Settings.jpgWithout

20200115_084423.jpgWith buttons

Screenshot_20200115-084555_Settings.jpgOther alternative

No alternative to take it away totaly

@Damien1985 wrote:

No alternative to take it away totaly

My S9 / Android 9 has got an Option "Gestenhinweise" below the other navigation-bar-options.

If I disable that then the buttons that look like lines are gone for good.

01520209224.jpg

First Poster

My telephone doesn't have that one. And this telephone is one of the newest. It's really strange. :( 

Top Liked Authors