Support

Open search

Missing smartthings panel on s10

Highlighted
Apprentice

After latest firmware update November 1 this disappeared from my Samsung s10. 

I can not enable it from settings in smartthings. 

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002056783-SmartThings-Panel

This worked yesterday.

Also tried reinstalling the app but no change.

Please enable it again....

It works still on my girlfriend's s9+ also updated with latest firmware update November 1

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @DisableLedCover 

Have you followed the instructions on the link provided to re-enable the SmartThings panel?:

1. From the Home screen, select Menu (3 horizontal lines) and touch the Settings gear icon.
  2. Touch SmartThings Panel to turn on.

Does this do anything?

Highlighted
Apprentice

My problem is that this part of the setting is not there. 

I can see the setting on a S9+ that my girlfriend owns. Just isn't there on my S10 phone.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same thing happened to me. i have a s10+ and after the latest update the smart things panel disappeared and its settings

Highlighted

Same issue here, since update no longer show the pannel and settings menu has disappear from. Smartthings 

Highlighted

Same thing here. Since the last update i can no longer use smartthings panel from the notification menu. The panel activation can't be found in the app settings either. 

Please revert this feature update or fix if it is a bug.

Edit: S10e here

Highlighted
First Poster
Also happened to me - just installed the Nov 1st update and the smartthings panel is not available and missing from the settings. Galaxy S10 , UK model, unlocked
Highlighted
First Poster

Same thing happened to me with the latest update on my S10.

It's really annoying please fix it! 

Highlighted
First Poster

Same issue. Neither settings or the SmartThings panel itself appear. I wish to revert this, so that I am granted instant access to my Galaxy Buds and Watch Active.

@Samsung

Highlighted

Me too. 

No Smart things drop down menu.  :( s10+

Top Liked Authors