Support

Open search

Missing email folders

I transferred everything from my S9 to my new S10 and my email folders didnt show.

I deleted and reinstalled the email app and some of my email folders are still missing.

The ones showing are empty so I cannot accesa saved emails?

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL Moderator
@ClaireIreland: This may be related to your Email Sync Period, therefore to troubleshoot the issue please open your Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Select your email account > Email Sync Period - this defaults at 2 weeks, so you may wish to opt for 'All Time' to allow you access to your archived emails. Hope this helps.
First Poster

I have the same problem and have re installed several times with no luck :9 did you find a solution ?

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy s10+. I also had this same issue with my s7.  I added my AOL account to the email app, I am in "email folders to sync", and a number of my folders are missing from the list - Why? And they're just sporadic - meaning, not like it is the last 10 folders missing. It's awful since I need to retireve info from all of my folders.

First Poster
I reinstalled several times, now I only have 3 of the generic folders showing in other folders, and I cant even access the inbox if I am offline, hopeless :( trying to find another email app that allows offline access
Top Liked Authors