Support

Open search

Many Note Tools Coming to Galaxy S10 Range

Superuser I
Superuser I

With the  new update which has started rolling out in Europe, customers will be able to experience some new cool features such as  AR Doodle, a built-in video editor and Link to Windows integration – on the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ and S10 5G.

Advances also to the Pro camera, Night  Mode which many  have been waiting for  also includes support for the Front Facing Camera.

https://news.samsung.com/global/software-update-brings-powerful-galaxy-note10-features-to-the-galaxy... 

9 REPLIES 9
Superuser II
Superuser II

You forgot to mention Dynamic lock screen when pictures on the lockscreen are automatically downloaded from Sasmung and changed. It is very interesting feature for me (of course not as interesting as Dex on Windows )

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Libb wrote:

You forgot to mention Dynamic lock screen when pictures on the lockscreen are automatically downloaded from Sasmung and changed. It is very interesting feature for me (of course not as interesting as Dex on Windows )

@Libb   Yes, did notice that later and think Dynamic Lock screen  is pretty cool

Bit more detail here for those interested Setting up Dymamic Lock Screen 

Pathfinder

Dynamic Lockscreen as Samsung calls it has been around for years, I had on my Asus device about 5 years ago.... It's not cutting edge, in fact just goes to show how far behind Samsung is.

Hate the MS, your phone companion and despise it is unistallable. But found a way to disable it and get rid of the annoying notification that I'm not connected to my pc. That's correct I'm not connected because this software is beyond worthless. You're love this software if you like moving things from your device to your pc one item at a time.... Dual sim messenger is convoluted to use.

I don't like the position of the new buttons in messenger either,  it makes the text box entirely too small. Why try and re-invent the wheel, just fix your coding and let us use Android Messenger.

Shame none of the networking issues were addressed as usual though.... So we get more uninstallable bloat and goofy software that's been around for years, but no fix on known issues and everyone claps.... Amazing

Highlighted
Mastermind

@doesitmatter interesting your view as the new things in S10 family, let info about detalled problem in Samsung Meber, I have the impresion that you are speaking with well know about the problems that you or someone have with a S10.

Let Moderator to read this info and let try to fix it.

Please, let info as problems in new thread, could be neccessary and interesting if there are not any about it 

Pathfinder

@RpBP wrote:

@doesitmatter interesting your view as the new things in S10 family, let info about detalled problem in Samsung Meber, I have the impresion that you are speaking with well know about the problems that you or someone have with a S10.

Please, let info as problems in new thread, could be neccessary and interesting if there are not any about it 

Sorry, but no moderator on here fixes anything... They have a few standard responses which overall do absolute nothing.

Anyone who can do a simple google search can find all about the new MS apps being forced on us in regards to Your Phone Companion interacting with Windows 10. If you enjoy moving files/pictures over 1 at a time, then this is for you. Having to click on numerous instances just to get to the phone portion that doesn't even work correctly is for what purpose? Android Messenger does the same exact thing, and does it better.

The problem I have with this is that it is being forced upon us with no ability to uninstall it.

Yes, there are known problems in particular with the networking both on LTE and WiFi. Since these problems have now been going on since the release, and nobody here including Samsung has been able to fix any of them.. Please tell me the point in further telling them? They already know, they ignore them, they clearly have no intention of fixing anything.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@doesitmatter wrote:

@RpBP wrote:

Sorry, but no moderator on here fixes anything... They have a few standard responses which overall do absolute nothing.

Anyone who can do a simple google search can find all about the new MS apps being forced on us in regards to Your Phone Companion interacting with Windows 10. If you enjoy moving files/pictures over 1 at a time, then this is for you. Having to click on numerous instances just to get to the phone portion that doesn't even work correctly is for what purpose? Android Messenger does the same exact thing, and does it better.

The problem I have with this is that it is being forced upon us with no ability to uninstall it.

Yes, there are known problems in particular with the networking both on LTE and WiFi. Since these problems have now been going on since the release, and nobody here including Samsung has been able to fix any of them.. Please tell me the point in further telling them? They already know, they ignore them, they clearly have no intention of fixing anything.

@doesitmatter  I do not think your post is quite accurate with regard to Moderators have little interest in solving problems.  Granted input may not always be to everyone's  satisfication and  there are cases where there is only so much they can do.   However there are several instances where they have escalated cases, though do not always receive a timely response.

I realise some customers do have an ongoing issue  with LTe/Wifi  and I will see  if Mods have any  more news on this.   Whilst you can send your own  input via Members  app on various issues obviously, appreciate "Bloatware" can be a problem  for some but there may not be a great deal that can be done about that in the near future.   Personally though I am not that keen on the your phone companion, though do use Bixby on ocassions (though  there are some critics  including yourself on here)

I set up this thread to report on the new features, may not all be vital but or the most innovative but some are interested in them.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Having been in touch with Mods, unfortunately  no nearer a resolution at present-,Developers have not been able to replicate the LTE/Wifi issues.  see more here Galaxy S10-Range-Connection-Problems Update-LTE-Wifi 

Pathfinder

Well I find my post extremely accurate... 

Great you love the additions including that nonsensical Bixby. However go to other forums most people don't and want it gone. See options, that's what Android is supposed to be about..... 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Suffice to say there are different opinions, someone's pleasure is another's poison. However  constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Top Liked Authors