Support

Open search

Is there any existence of anyone at all that is fully satisfied with their new device?

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@doesitmatter wrote:

Why not worry about yourself then? So, if others don't wallow in your idea what they should be happy about, they're being negative? Is that about right?

Who died and made you boss of what others need to think and do about their devices? Hint: Nobody did, so check yourself

You clearly only read and comprehend what you want to comprehend and ignore the rest.

As is the case on many forums, people such as yourself troll the boards posting this type of nonsense then tell anyone not thinking and believing exactly as yourself they should get rid of their devices. 

Newflash: I'm not loyal to or a fanboy of any company, I give my money to those who have the device I want or need at that time. With that though I expect certain features to work and I expect the company to fix issues, promptly. If they don't, I will call them out on such. That's not being negative as you say, that's expecting what one paid for and the product they said does what they sold. I'm very sorry, this offends you, but at the end of the day what you like or don't doesn't matter to anyone but yourself.

You can like or not like that I am calling them out for not fixing their network issues, I don't care. I wasn't placed on this earth to only say things you like and want to hear. If you don't like the responses you may receive, then perhaps not posting the nonsensical question in the first place then being all holier than thou.

Have a great day... Hopefully a mod will come along shortly and just remove the post completely as it is nothing more than you trolling the board.

Because people knew what they were buying and needs to be grateful for what they had, and sorry you said why worry as I am not narccistic, and care less about others.

Superuser I
Superuser I

I've only just got the  S10 so too early to give a definitive answer, however pretty happy .  I had researched a few devices as was needing a new one shortly(last one was not Samsung) and felt the S10 would meet my needs.   I did momentarily have a  wifi connection issue last night  , However no pressing issues to speak off thus far.  Had no problems with the fingerprint reader for instance ,  the battery life could certainly be improved but the case with many smartphones.

Helping Hand

@JAMES4578 wrote:

I've only just got the  S10 so too early to give a definitive answer, however pretty happy .  I had researched a few devices as was needing a new one shortly(last one was not Samsung) and felt the S10 would meet my needs.   I did momentarily have a  wifi connection issue last night  , However no pressing issues to speak off thus far.  Had no problems with the fingerprint reader for instance ,  the battery life could certainly be improved but the case with many smartphones.

Have you now deduced if you are now happy with the device? 

Observer

I love my new S10 upgraded from s7 so first time with the edge and I really do love every bit of it I or should I say my partner researched it for me and I took what he told me and decided for myself between the s10 and s10+ felt the s10 was a better fit for me as I am only 5f 1 so the slimmer phone was perfect 

Just Browsing

I love my Galaxy 10 plus ❤

It's the best phone I've ever had 

Helping Hand

@KathAllan71 wrote:

I love my new S10 upgraded from s7 so first time with the edge and I really do love every bit of it I or should I say my partner researched it for me and I took what he told me and decided for myself between the s10 and s10+ felt the s10 was a better fit for me as I am only 5f 1 so the slimmer phone was perfect 

THANK YOU and cheers.

we all need to see more seeing the good in the device instead of looking for flaws.

im happy you are happy.

Helping Hand

@Bored wrote:

I love my Galaxy 10 plus ❤

It's the best phone I've ever had 

I am grateful to read that some of us realize the device is just right for us and not to demand from it more than it can do.

CHEERS.