Support

Open search

Is it possible to disable music controls on the S10+ LED View case?

Apprentice

Yes I am 100% sure. If I kill the app or swipe away the Spotify play notification bar I get the clock back again on the LED cover. I can also disable the media controls totally by removing some Spotify notification options in settings. (Don't remember exactly which options it was ...)

This fix also solves the media control LED for other apps like Google Music which I use sometimes for MP3s.

The software on my S10+ seems to be from 19th of July if I read in settings.

Apprentice
It worked for me too!
Apprentice

That's great news then. Just have to wait till they release it over here then

Apprentice
You can actually disable media controls totally for Spotify before this fix by removing some notification options for Spotify in notification settings. I managed to do that before somehow.
Highlighted
First Poster

I received the update and it has fixed the problem with the music controls on the Led cover. Note,   with Spotify, samsung's music app and Google's play music app I have to clear them from the recent apps to remove the music controls. Before the update this would not have worked

Apprentice
As I said, for me it is enough to just swipe away the song player notification bar that you see if you swipe down notifications from top.
Apprentice

Has the update fixed the unwanted pocket activations?

Explorer
Nope, it hasnt fixed anything. Unwanted pop up still occurs with Google Music.
Apprentice

But of you close Google Music the controls are gone and the clock is back. Earlier you were stuck with the controls.

Explorer

Nope, that still happens. 

Don't restart or reboot your phone, stupid same issue keeps happening. 

Top Liked Authors