Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I just bought s10+ but i don't have access to a credit card to get the iKonik skin for fortnite!

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 10:30 PM)
Daggers
Apprentice
Options

Good morning. 

I bought the Samsung s10+ on Friday just gone. It is by far the best phone I have used and being a teenager, I

1. want the iKonik skin

2. Don't have access to any credit card and my parents don't want to put a credit/debit card into a game.

Is there a way that I can get this? or would I have to borrow someone's details for the skin? I can send proof of my ownership if it is needed but I would love the skin.

Thank you very much!

Nicholas.

16 REPLIES 16
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Just get your parents to enter their details then they can remove card details from site. Why would I or anybody else give you their card details. 

Daggers
Apprentice
Options

I was not saying that you should give your card details to a stranger, I was requesting that I should not have to put in a card number to pay for a free, keyword "free" skin. I just thought that should be changed for all of the children out there who are getting the phone. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

It is Free, to all the kids out there who play the game and have an S10 . At the end if the day what is really free. Always caveats to promotions.

0 Likes
Jackdjr1524
Student
Options
It's free but you have to give card info. I just did this for my nephew.
Brian Menard
0 Likes
Samir_Hunter
First Poster
Options
I can give you the credit card..
Solution
Daggers
Apprentice
Options

no, it's fine. I sold the skin with a friend credit car. thanks for the offer. 

0 Likes
NamanMonga036
First Poster
Options

Hey bro can you just help me with the same thing

0 Likes
Wessel2
First Poster
Options

No charges? Not even 0.15 cents or something?

0 Likes
Ali333314
First Poster
Options

Can u please help me with the credit card.

0 Likes