Support

Open search

How long does it take to fully charge galaxy buds

SOLVED
Explorer

How long does it take to fully charge the galaxy buds case with the earbuds at 100% aswell?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
@Albann: The charging case, which has a built-in battery, is charged along with the earbuds therefore if your buds are at 100% then the case should also be fully charged, providing an additional 7 hours battery life. That said, it should take around 2 hours to charge the buds and case to 100%
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL Moderator
@Albann: The charging case, which has a built-in battery, is charged along with the earbuds therefore if your buds are at 100% then the case should also be fully charged, providing an additional 7 hours battery life. That said, it should take around 2 hours to charge the buds and case to 100%
Highlighted
Explorer
Thanks mate have a great day

If the case is charged fully and I just use one headphone, how fast does the headphone charge in the case?

DannyT Moderator

Unfortunately, we don't have the info on that one, @Murphydakoda!

If you give it a go, do let us know on here! Might help some others.

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

How to find that case was fully charged will the color of indicator change ??? 

AndrewL Moderator
The LED in the charging case will turn continuously green when the buds are fully charged.
Observer

I found it takes about 30-40 minutes to charge the buds themselves with the case near full charge, however I didnt see if it was the same or less with only 1 charging (with the buds at 20% and 10% respectively at start)

Top Liked Authors