Support

Open search

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

Apprentice

I'm sorry that you couldn't get your free Galaxy buds.  I do live in the US and did have to register for the promotion but I did not have to submit a receipt of my pre-order. All I had to do was go to the Shop Samsung app and find the promotion. Soon as I opened the promotion link my IMEI number was already inserted and I filled out the rest of the necessary information name, address, e-mail, etc.. Mind you I did do it on the device I pre-ordered and also I'm assuming that they were able to verify my pre-order through my IMEI number.  It was pretty simple and it was accepted and approved within minutes.  It's amazing how many people are having such a difficult time trying to get this working for them.

First Poster

I agree with you I'm still waiting 20 days later for my buds . Still nothing.  And all that stress with your own money you legally pre ordered expensive phone and can't get your buds , it's a shame for Samsung. I was rejected twice before my claim was validated and still waiting for delivery. Galaxy S10 is amazing phone but the customer support is weak.

Does it matter if you live in the USA? Because it tells me to choose a country and only united kingdom and republic of Ireland come up?

What about the Galaxy S9 plus that one is doing the same I can't hear the person on the other side of the phone unless I put on speakerphone it's not good then that in public

Troubleshooter

@Chrisg177 wrote:

Does it matter if you live in the USA? Because it tells me to choose a country and only united kingdom and republic of Ireland come up?

That’s the only options for the UK. Why would we be allowed to select USA? 

Where are my ***** earbuds, FedEx is stating the have a shipping label, no package. If I sign in to Samsung and check my status it states package shipped enjoy, theres a tracking g number, I checked it. I called the facility that has the "PACKAGE" and their stating there is no package yet we have a shipping label that is it. Then why does it say package shipped on Samsung shop app. Whom is full of s***.

Troubleshooter

@Wheresthebuds wrote:

Where are my ***** earbuds, FedEx is stating the have a shipping label, no package. If I sign in to Samsung and check my status it states package shipped enjoy, theres a tracking g number, I checked it. I called the facility that has the "PACKAGE" and their stating there is no package yet we have a shipping label that is it. Then why does it say package shipped on Samsung shop app. Whom is full of s***.

FedEx USA claim no one in the UK can help, sorry 

Explorer

Where do you check your status? Can you provide a link?

Troubleshooter

@Koipanda wrote:

Where do you check your status? Can you provide a link?

Are you in the Uk? 

Explorer

Switzerland

Top Liked Authors