Support

Open search

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

First Poster

Yeahh.. mine doesnt even been approved yet they only say thank you for registering and done..

Apprentice

I didnt even receive a confirmation that I registered for the earbuds haha

Troubleshooter

@Xxdrt wrote:

How do i track my claim??

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxybuds/get-started

Follow this link if you’re purchased in UK 

First Poster
neinn, i purchased in germany... thanks you anywayy
Apprentice
Just keep an eye on your email and make sure to check your spam folder.. mine happened almost instantaneous.. as soon as I put my information in and hit the button I got an email saying thank you for registering and that I should receive an email for approval and not even 15 seconds I got another email saying that it was approved..

Not correct. I got the deal. It only matters when you bought it. If you bought it before the launch on march 7. - then you can claim it. No matter if you are a new or old costumer .  

First Poster

I submitted my claim yesterday and still waiting. They do say it can take up to 7 days so I'll just have to be patient. But not going to lie, this whole thing feels like I'm claiming some cheap coupon and not an add-on to a premium, expensive phone. Why they didn't just ship the earbuds with the phone is beyond me.

Troubleshooter

@fbrzp wrote:

I submitted my claim yesterday and still waiting. They do say it can take up to 7 days so I'll just have to be patient. But not going to lie, this whole thing feels like I'm claiming some cheap coupon and not an add-on to a premium, expensive phone. Why they didn't just ship the earbuds with the phone is beyond me.

The only reason I can see why they didn’t send out buds with phone, is due to distance selling, we have a twenty eight day cooling off period. And if you had used the buds they could no longer sell them or forward them onto someone else as new!! 

Observer

Same  here  live  in  Ireland does  anyone  know  how  to  get  them cheers 

Troubleshooter

@Patwalsh66 wrote:

Same  here  live  in  Ireland does  anyone  know  how  to  get  them cheers 

Follow this link

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxybuds/get-started

Top Liked Authors