Support

Open search

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

First Poster

@Philip722 wrote:
Go to https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice it's a bit slow so be patient

I've tried to claim mine but they said that invoice / receipt information is missing. I've uploaded my imei my bank account transaction date and store information, my emails with date of pre order from Carphone Warehouse. Everything that i have and they still don't approve my claim.

Then on the missing information page I've tried to attach invoice again but there was no attachment button so I couldn't provide my document and I pressed confirm accidentally with no information attached.

Am I screwed? Or i can try again? 

When i try to claim again and trying to reupload my invoice it says: this device is already claimed ! 

What i need to do to proof my pre order in that case? 

Samsung don't have good support at all.

What more they need . 

That's extremely stressful.

Apprentice
I think the only thing you can do is contact Samsung customer support and give them your IMEI number and see if they can find out what's going on..
Troubleshooter

@B83 wrote:
I think the only thing you can do is contact Samsung customer support and give them your IMEI number and see if they can find out what's going on..

Follow this link, you will be able to attach documents https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/pages/galaxybuds/contact

Troubleshooter

@Dinyo wrote:

@Philip722 wrote:
Go to https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice it's a bit slow so be patient

I've tried to claim mine but they said that invoice / receipt information is missing. I've uploaded my imei my bank account transaction date and store information, my emails with date of pre order from Carphone Warehouse. Everything that i have and they still don't approve my claim.

Then on the missing information page I've tried to attach invoice again but there was no attachment button so I couldn't provide my document and I pressed confirm accidentally with no information attached.

Am I screwed? Or i can try again? 

When i try to claim again and trying to reupload my invoice it says: this device is already claimed ! 

What i need to do to proof my pre order in that case? 

Samsung don't have good support at all.

What more they need . 

That's extremely stressful.

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/pages/galaxybuds/contact

Try this link, do you have a claim number. Also contact Carephone warehouse for sales invoice as they will not honour unless you have one.

First Poster

Hello and thanks for your help but weird things happen.

early today I've received email from samsung support team that nothing is attached to my claim and they gave me chance to upload the invoice document again. But later without me doing nothing I've received another email from samsung support team that my Claim is validated and my reward ( Galaxy buds ) is on it's way to me . So yesterday I couldn't attach any file but a bit later i send them a photo of Carphone Warehouse email with proof of pre order which they send me the day I bought the Phone. I send this photo in section " Contact Us Form" . So they probably saw this later and validate my Claim with that photo of the email. 

I just wanted to explain in details what happened.

Thank you for your help .

Mission Accomplished .

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi I have received a text message  to say my claim for earbuds is missing  information  but I have still not received  an email  to confirm  what information  is missing .

First Poster

They dont tell you. Make sure that what you sent has the retailer logo and also the date you purchased the phone. 

First Poster
I ordered the phone directly from Samsung and uploaded invoice and other details but still have not received email to confirm what information is missing

Have same issue,you should upload invoive which get from carephone.just take a pic and upload that,just make sure sile of picia not more that 4mb.

You should get your invoice with your phone.just take pic that and upload.
Top Liked Authors