Support

Open search

How do you claim the galaxy ear buds with the pre order of s10

First Poster

I actually called Samsung UK who sorted the issue out and now received message to say claim has been successful and will send galaxy buds in 30 days

First Poster

Hi can anyone help me?

I pre ordered the s10 on the 01/03/19 and collected the phone on the 09/01/19.
I have mis placed my pre order receipt i recieved on th 01/03/19.
I have attached the reciept i recieved on the 09/03/19 to the claim as it states it was a pre order.

My claim was rejected. What should i do?

First Poster

I cannot get the answer from local czech samsung bonus support, I checked UK bonus site - it works perfectly, I can register there but unfortunaly shippment is done only to UK, so I cannot proceed. I am stuck... 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/bgros26334/board/message?board.id=uk-galaxy-2019&message.id=3397#M3...

Troubleshooter

@millar93 wrote:

Hi can anyone help me?

I pre ordered the s10 on the 01/03/19 and collected the phone on the 09/01/19.
I have mis placed my pre order receipt i recieved on th 01/03/19.
I have attached the reciept i recieved on the 09/03/19 to the claim as it states it was a pre order.

My claim was rejected. What should i do?

Where did you preorder phone from, they should be able to produce invoice of sale.

Highlighted
First Poster
Hi, I pre ordered the s10 in store in my local 02 store. I have contacted 02 and they can only provide me with the proof of purchase which is dated for the date i collected the phone.
Troubleshooter

@millar93 wrote:
Hi, I pre ordered the s10 in store in my local 02 store. I have contacted 02 and they can only provide me with the proof of purchase which is dated for the date i collected the phone.

Have a look here, this is what they are looking for re claim.

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples

First Poster

So on my 02 account it says order date : 09/01/2019

but i have the below email to confirm i have pre ordered the device on the 01/03/19

Capture.PNG

Troubleshooter

They want to see a logo on the invoice, etc etc 

Apprentice

They only had 132,000 of these free Galaxy buds to give out and I heard if they ran out Samsung would give you the value of the Galaxy buds on credit so you can buy what you want from them. Luckily I was able to grab a pair and surprisingly they will be here in 2 days. A lot earlier than the expected week of April 1st which is what they stated. Good luck everybody..

Top Liked Authors