Support

Open search

Has anyone recived their free claimed samsung galaxy watch valid from 1/09/2019 to 30/09/2019? (UK)?

Highlighted
Explorer

DHL Express ........from MDA (whats MDA?) delivery TODAY before 6pm. Signature required.... that was yesterday...no delivery arrived...

Highlighted
First Poster

delivery has not arrived yet

Highlighted
First Poster

My claim was validated.

DX Delivery tried delivering one day in beginning of December.  I was not home, they left a card.

I arranged re-Delivery to my home address again, they never came nor did they notify me via the card.

I re-arranged at my work place at least 3 times, they still failed to deliver.

I re-arranged at my home on 31 Dec, they failed to deliver.  They then called me to say they would deliver on 03 Jan 2020 between 9am and 1pm.  They again failed to deliver, needless to say, without any notification.

I was waiting at home whole day on both of those last failed deliveries.

Now, about 10 minutes ago, after complaining to the DX CEO, I got a phone call saying they have actually 'lost the item in their network'.

This is sheer incompetence and poor customer service.

However, I still have not received my Galaxy Watch Active.  Where do i stand?

Highlighted
First Poster

No

Highlighted
First Poster

How do I submit a request for free watch

Highlighted
Observer

My claim was validated on the 7th of January,today I received an e mails stating further supporting documents are now needed (the same documents required for the initial claim).

Highlighted
Apprentice

Good luck. I'm already waiting since the 22nd of September 2019. This whole "free watch" offer is a joke. Waiting for customer service to even respond takes forever. Really dissapointing. Won't be falling for this again. If this is how they treat customers, I will probably look somewhere else next time I need a phone, tablet, TV or other consumer electronics product.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi so how long did you wait for it hopefully the band will fit me as got big wrists lol

Highlighted
Apprentice
When did you get it
Highlighted
Apprentice
Did you ever get them in the end
Top Liked Authors