Support

Open search

Has anyone recived their free claimed samsung galaxy watch valid from 1/09/2019 to 30/09/2019? (UK)?

Highlighted
Apprentice

I'm still waiting for it.

Highlighted
First Poster

Absolute joke. Expected close to 3 months ago

Left it a few weeks because I understand things happen.

Got told was a "failed delivery attempt", where I was not told it would be delivered by who, no tracking number  or details, and in no way shape or form was ever even told the delivery failed. Only told this 3 weeks after when I chased it up again. Asked how I'm meant to accept a signed for delivery without knowing it's  even coming, wasnt given an answer.

I was then told to rearrange delivery myself, but the deliver company do not allow that as the item had been returned, had to wait two weeks for support to even knowledge that fact. So I've now spent last 5 or 6 weeks waiting on a reply that isnt "we are sorry for the inconvenience we have passed this onto the right team".

Highlighted
First Poster

Checkout Dxdeliverys FB page and the daily comments to see what your dealing with... I'm surprised anyone recieved there claims let alone when they stated it would be delivered.

Highlighted

Still waiting since 29 September. Got told an almost identical tale as you saying the couriers fault first that they failed delivery. Challenged them on this and Samsung changed story. Got a stock answer to email in November, told me in December they would resolve and update me in two days. Didn't. Called them again three weeks ago and promised it would get priority treatment and they would get back to me. More lies. Nothing since. Shocking service. Last time I buy anything from them. Not to be trusted.

Highlighted

No, not even received my proof of purchase yet so I  can't claim it. Vodafone are seemingly intentionally dragging their feet with sending me my proof of purchase. I get the impression the whole scheme is a con, a scam to get people to buy their stuff. 

Not a happy chap.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I had a text yesterday saying my package is coming so guessing it's my watch.

Highlighted
First Poster

Did you get your watch? 

Highlighted
First Poster

Got my past few days. No contact or texts or emails or anything but arrived at my workplace as originally asked so got their in the end but god know what took so long !

Highlighted
First Poster

That's good you got there eventually I validated on the 25th of Jan so hopefully I'll get mine soon 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I eventually received mine after 93 days 🤣😳

Top Liked Authors