Support

Open search

Has anyone recived their free claimed samsung galaxy watch valid from 1/09/2019 to 30/09/2019? (UK)?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Day 74 here. Had an invalid tracking number sent out. Checked it with the courier and they said they had no package for me. Questioned it with samsung and they lied and said the courier had returned the package to them....

Highlighted
Apprentice

Day 65.

I've had every excuse under the sun (invalid, address, item returned, pre allocated stock ran out) and been promised it will be with me "soon".

Highlighted
Apprentice

It's clear my letter above from the ceo whom responded was bulldusting me....I've had zero contact regarding delivery details...and these guys are not gonna send a watch without tracking details.....there not stupid. So on tuesday I have to again not go to him but thru a helpline that will just bulldust me more. To be honest I've given up its gonna turn up at all. 

Highlighted
Explorer
Me too
Highlighted
First Poster

My watch arrived after emailing and phoning them - 57 days it took. To tell you the truth I'm not that impressed with the watch itself either. As with you i got the auto response email, 3 times. I phoned them twice and they told me it had been sent to dispatch, a week later it arrived - really annoying. Good luck 

Highlighted
Apprentice

77 days and counting. Have tried emailing the CEO. No response whatsoever other than an automated reply. Utterly disgusted with samsung at the moment.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Just had an email from DX delivery, saying to expect it tomorrow. Claim was validated on 21st October. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

My claim was validated on september 16th. 86 days ago. Still not received anything but excuses.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Contact one of the newspapers and get them to look into it

Highlighted
First Poster

My claim was validated at the end of september and I only just recieved them the other day. I had no notification via email that they were coming so when I recieved the package in the post from Dx I nearly returned it back because I knew I didnt order anything! Glad i decided to be a nosy person and open it!!

But I can say the service from samsung this time was terrible! I've never had something so bad and I've been with samsung long enough...but I am not going to let it change my perception of the brand because the ear buds are actually amazing and in some way were worth the wait! But I do agree that the customer service needs a serious fix and training so this does not happen again!

Top Liked Authors