Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

Just sent today's claim status query. Not expecting any real news but I can't stop now, sending same question each day. 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

Good evening.

Thank you for your email.

Being the promotion team, the best information we can offer you is that your Reward Galaxy Ear Buds should be delivered to you within a 30 day window after your initial validation (as per terms and conditions).

In your case, we expect your Galaxy Ear Buds should be in your possession before 14th April 2019.

Your courier, DX Delivery, will notify you upon dispatch with all the relevant information.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

:face-with-rolling-eyes: Further to my post earlier this morning saying my text and email from DX arrived at 8.45am this morning and they were out for delivery today (processed Tuesday morning)........well.......nobody was in until after 4pm at home today due to work and they tried to deliver them at 2.45pm........soooooo close lol. 

Anyhow, now rearranged delivery to work for Monday ! 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

I've given up on Samsung. This is the Hoover fiasco all over again. Samsung are definitely the new Apple, terrible customer support  

0 Likes
Arwmjc
Student
Options
I got mine Tuesday I left a note asked if they would leave in porch.. got home and there they were.. so very happy.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

I've given up on Samsung. This is the Hoover fiasco all over again. Samsung are definitely the new Apple, terrible customer support  

Question. If the offer of Free EarBuds was not on, would you still have got the Phone? 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

Question. If the offer of Free EarBuds was not on, would you still have got the Phone? 

Wow that's a good point. I would have waited for the reviews and could have waited 6 months. Both the phone a lot cheaper, bought the buds and had cash left over. Very good point.

Plus people keep saying that the buds are free. They were bundled with the phone to get us to pre order before the phones or buds were reviewed. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

Wow that's a good point. I would have waited for the reviews and could have waited 6 months. Both the phone a lot cheaper, bought the buds and had cash left over. Very good point.

Plus people keep saying that the buds are free. They were bundled with the phone to get us to pre order before the phones or buds were reviewed. 

Well the Buds Are Free. 

They were not bundled with the phone.

you have a choice in life. 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

Well the Buds Are Free. 

They were not bundled with the phone.

you have a choice in life. 

They were bundled that's the whole point, it was an incentive to buy. 

0 Likes
H45K
First Poster
Options

I got validated around 2 - 3 weeks ago, and got the buds on Wednesday. They only do the white ones, no other colour unfortunately 

0 Likes