Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@bazzz wrote:

Aparrently they did arrive for me yesterday. With no change from Validated on the 10th and no shipping or delivery notice.

20190405_124533.jpg

Google images for sure, who would fall for that old chestnut:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Hi Bud

Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I also got validated on the 14th and still nothing.

Aparently there are people on here claiming they are still VALIDATED and have had no emails from DX but have received their Buds

Theres no rhyme or reason to it all. AND yes 8 days - come on Samsung

Dexys Midnight Runners- ohhhh no that was "Come On Eileen"

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

If they send it out today you may get it by Tuesday, on the 30 th day, but it's not looking good for you 😔

If they haven't finished processing the 10th the rest of us don't have much chance. Anyone else from the 10th still waiting? 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
@Garymguk Im still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@GarymgukIm still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.

EE still have them in stock, and in all ten colours 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

might go and get  pair of pink ones

0 Likes