Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:
@Colin19 I dont know what I'm getting yet.not arrived. Could be bright yellow for all I know

Could be if they run out of the black in the next week or so.

Hello officer? yes this post here. He's doing it again...

Highlighted
First Poster

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Ooo I like the black ones

Swap you

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow if mine are white and @SavPot doesn't want to swap I'll happily swap my white buds for a black pair with you

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Shardy wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow if mine are white and @SavPot doesn't want to swap I'll happily swap my white buds for a black pair with you

You’ve got a deal.PM me when you get yours we can discuss how to exchange buds:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Highlighted

I had my confirmation txt to say that my claim had been processed on the 15 march and finally had mine delivered on the 3rd april by a company called DX Delivery

Highlighted
Observer

Mine were validated on the 13th, just this morning I saw that the status changed to processed.

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Chiefafrifa wrote:

Mine were validated on the 13th, just this morning I saw that the status changed to processed.

You should receive text/ email within the next day or so to confirm delivery date.

Highlighted
Observer
Thanks bro
Highlighted
Explorer

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Highlighted
Explorer

Still on validated rip

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stop what:thinking-face: Oooooh the exchange? A deal is a deal, don’t try and beat me to it.

Top Liked Authors