Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

Go to solution
1,345 REPLIES 1,345
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
Interestingly my set have a manufacture date of the 29/3/19. So perhaps its a fresh batch.
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

35 days for me today andNOTHING!!!!

0 Likes
TINAHUNT78
Student
Options

I totally agree. My and my partner's claim were validated on 15th so 31 days ago and nothing. It's unfair to for someone like Samsung to use a ploy to get more pre-ordered but then not stick to their side of the deal! Yes they should of been given with the handsets, and I'm so disappointed with Samsung, well actually more annoyed!

0 Likes
Albann
Pioneer
Options

Received this just nowScreenshot_20190415-142025_Email.jpg

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options

Just had email explaining  due to high demand there will be a slight delay . An will get them in the next ten days

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options

I just got same email about 5 minutes ago

0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options
Got the same email.

Second time I've received that same template today.

Nice.
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

got the same email

"

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies that you have yet to receive your gift.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We understand that this matter is frustrating and that by now you would like to be making use of your Galaxy Buds.

Please be assured that we endeavour to work through this delay as quickly as we possibly can. Please check your emails regularly, including your spam/junk folder, for your dispatch notification.

Once again, please accept our apologies - your continued patience in this matter is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to ask."

0 Likes
HLP
Student
Options

Today is day 31 for me and I have just recieved them with no notifications from DX they actually were delivered by parcel force! So fingers crossed for all of you 

0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options

So by having a close look at everything, I'm pretty much effed up because my claim was validated on 20th of March and a lot of you still haven't received them even though they were validated way before me. I'm not expecting them to be with me before May. And I'll be on holidays at that time. What will happen if I'm not at home to receive them? I live in Luton for some more info on me. So do you guys have any clue on what will happen if I'm not at hope?

0 Likes