Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

Go to solution
1,345 REPLIES 1,345
DanWarman
First Poster
Options

My claim validated on the 15th and still no update regarding despatch... a friend who validated their claim at the same time received them last week ?!?! An official update from Samsung would be nice.

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

The retailers seem to all have plenty of stock...

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MIKEY280 wrote:
It's not a free gift. It's used to drive sales.

Hmmmm... Interesting.

so I take it from your statement you only got the S10 because of the offer of Free  Buds?

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MIKEY280 wrote:

The retailers seem to all have plenty of stock...

They will have as it comes from different stock, so to speak.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MIKEY280 wrote:

Validated on the 14th nothing as yet. I'm off travelling very soon and they have to hit the deadline or I want get my hands on them at all.

I'm finding the process ridiculous. They are not 'free' they are used to entise a purchase and I cannot get my head around how it can take up to 30 days to dispatch some headphones when these preorders were made way before S10s were released. I emailed to enquire If I will receive them before my travel date and was sent back a template email with no information.

Quite frustrating as I sold my wireless earphones a week after I recieved the phone on the assumption we lived in 2019 and they would arrive in a reasonable time.

Third party company deal with the process of dispatching the Buds, 

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

Well It certainly influenced my decision to pre order the device as oppose to hold out and wait for reviews, as am sure it did others, £129 Buds Included when you pre order makes the pre-order route much more appealing. 

Its irrelevant to me which stock they come from as a customer my expectations are the same.  

Its absolute flop with s**t customer service and lack if Information, and it looks like they wont be hitting my deadline before I leave the country based on what customers have had to say here and an other forums.

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

As a customer it means nothing to me if a third party is managing this or not. My purchase is with Samsung and they have a responsibility to deliver.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MIKEY280 wrote:

As a customer it means nothing to me if a third party is managing this or not. My purchase is with Samsung and they have a responsibility to deliver.

And they will deliver, maybe not in the time frame they originally had hoped for. 

MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@MIKEY280 wrote:

And they will deliver, maybe not in the time frame they originally had hoped for. 

Which is poor and fails to meet customer expectations. My point exactly. 

On the plus side I've found the S10 floorless from my old handset. Would have been a real kick if there were some snags / features that I wasn't a fan of. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MIKEY280 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@MIKEY280 wrote:

Which is poor and fails to meet customer expectations. My point exactly. 

On the plus side I've found the S10 floorless from my old handset. Would have been a real kick if there were some snags / features that I wasn't a fan of. 

Glad there is a positive. Lot of people are having greater issues like poor battery, poor WiFi, poor Bluetooth.  Just some of the main concerns.

i on the other hand can connect with all Bluetooth devices, any WiFi network, and battery life is good. 

0 Likes