Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-05-2019 08:11 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

They couldnt have screwed this promotion up anymore if they tried

Pez1
First Poster
Options

Got mine today had my phone about 5 week .they just trying to get them all delivered .the delivery guy said there must be 4000 parcels at his depot waiting to go out mine took just over the ten days after they email me 

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Oh wow 4000 in one depot? In that case they are going to make mistakes like deliver to wrong addresses. 

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

They obviously chose the wrong courier then because by the sounds of things DX can't handle the distribution and delivery of these galaxy buds. As usual probably the cheapest option for Samsung

0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options
I googled "DX delivery reviews" and a great majority of them are 1 star. Maybe it wasn't Samsung's fault after all, other than the fact that they chose to deliver with DX. Maybe for their next promotion they should give DPD or Royal mail a shot.
0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

i agree another courier would've been better. I'm honestly fine with their being an issue, it's.bound to happen sometimes, was a little shocked when DX told Samsung they had been delivered. Although the tracking DX provided Samsung with doesn't even exist.

Waiting to hear back from Samsung hopefully will be some good news.  

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

surprise surprise , my delivery has been put back again. Def looks to be DX who aren't up to the job. 

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Sine when have you been waiting ?

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Since 21st march here 

0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options
I've recieved a text and email that it should be coming today however I won't be in for the whole day so I'm going to have to reschedule it for tomorrow.
0 Likes