Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 26-04-2019 01:04 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
quickmotor
Explorer
Options

are you in uk or ireland?  I was validated on 17th March and still no update

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Validated on the 17th and mine are out for delivery today. I'm at work all day though so I'm going to have to arrange delivery for next week. 

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Mine changed to processed today too. I sent them an email and they responded with the tracking details, saying I'd be able to use it once it's been physically dispatched, which might take a couple of days.
0 Likes
Bishybarnybee
Journeyman
Options
Tracking still says mine is Validated but received an email and text from DX this morning out of the blue and my Buds were delivered a couple of hours later.
I am delighted with them!
(for info claim validated 15/3 and Buds received today 26/4)
0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options
I am in the UK.. The tracking screen us somewhat a joke as people are getting it whilst their status still says validated..
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Mine arrived, been listening for an hour or so. The sound is not good, but that's what I expected, they're also ugly as hell, but also what I expected and neither issue bothers me. They stay in the ear well after replacing the tips and the wings and the case is very small and works well. 

I wouldn't be too happy if I paid full price for them, but as a pre-order bonus they're okay. 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Then you dont have yours set correctly because mine are so fantastic and way better than Apple ones.

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Apple buds aren't very good sounding either, so not hard to beat. Their form factor is brilliant though. 

What settings have you changed to make them sound as good as you say? 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

a setting in developer options to do with sound limit.

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Turn on Disable Absolute Volume