Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 24-04-2019 08:01 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

Don't go by claim number - I'm 181*** and I have been given a tracking number. Just waiting for them to be dispatched.

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Ah nice... Fingers crossed for mine then.
0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options

Just wondering if anyone was validated on 20th of March or after that and already got their buds.. Because I was validated on 20th of March and the status is still validated.

0 Likes
CianC990
First Poster
Options

@Ezaan wrote:

Just wondering if anyone was validated on 20th of March or after that and already got their buds.. Because I was validated on 20th of March and the status is still validated.

I was validated on 15th but got mine 3 days ago( almost a week late). I didn't get any text or email about the delivery so I'm sure yours will be there soon. 

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Ezaan I'm in the same spot as you. Validated on the 20th and nothing since. I did receive an email 7 days ago that they'd be with me within 10 days at the latest though... Nothing here yet!
0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

@Ezaan wrote:

Same question, I was validated in the same day

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
Mine were validated 23/3 I got email from Samsung 6 days ago apologising for delay and saying should be with me within next 10 days
0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options

I also got the same mail 7 days ago stating that the buds will be with me in 10 days at the earliest..

0 Likes
Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

It does actually say 10 working days at the very latest. You may be waiting just a little longer.

0 Likes
LauraCow
Explorer
Options

@CianC990 wrote:

Screenshot_20190423-174200_Galaxy Buds.jpg

This happened to me but my right one. Tried everything to fix it. Ended up having the return for a replacement :face-with-rolling-eyes:

0 Likes