Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 17-04-2019 01:34 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Cblunt
First Poster
Options
When was your claim validated ? @Gazzawazza
0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Claim was validated on 15 th march
0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Nothing has changed on the tracking still just says validated . Never even got notice of them sending them out . They just arrived this morning
0 Likes
Bear77
Apprentice
Options

I must be one of the lucky ones. Got my buds after 27 days and that was Wednesday. Buds are good had no problems like some have.The elThe el

@Vis2 wrote:

Not happy the way they are handling this. Only one answer all the time " promotion is very popular " will take few more days to dispatch. Should have file complaints to ceo samsung. 

The mythical galaxy buds!! 😂

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

just got mine too, after 36 days, delivered by DHL, no email, no tracking number

0 Likes
Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

@Gazzawazza wrote:
Nothing has changed on the tracking still just says validated . Never even got notice of them sending them out . They just arrived this morning

Where are you based @GazzaWazza? 30 days have gone past for me and got an email 2 days ago saying it would be 10 days max.

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
I'm in Aberdeen Scotland I'm surprised I'm in highlands an usually last to get anything
0 Likes
Amyylouisexo
Apprentice
Options

Got mine this morning in Dublin. 

Validated on the 13th i think. I didnt receive a delivery notice etc. They just arrived. 

They were worth the wait.. but has anyone who's received them noticed the double tap to change song doesn't work? Mine just pauses no matter how quick i tap 😂

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

Mine didn't skip song very well till today when they had an update and now works much better

0 Likes
musicalan
Apprentice
Options

Finally got mine today (36 days). However i have moved house in the last few days and when i got the notifications from DX that delivery would be effected today at my old address I requested a redirection. This was accepted and I had a text to say that this was successful and delivery would be at my new address tomorrow. 

Later in the day I got a text to say that the buds had been delivered and signed for at my new address - they hadn't. I called at my old address and they had been delivered there and signed for by a neighbour!! Luckily the two addresses are only a mile apart! Take care when requesting redirection. 

0 Likes