Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 16-04-2019 07:51 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options

Home*

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@TINAHUNT78 wrote:

I totally agree. My and my partner's claim were validated on 15th so 31 days ago and nothing. It's unfair to for someone like Samsung to use a ploy to get more pre-ordered but then not stick to their side of the deal! Yes they should of been given with the handsets, and I'm so disappointed with Samsung, well actually more annoyed!

From the production date on my pair id say they are stuggling with supply.

DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Ezaan wrote:

I live in Luton for some more info on me. So do you guys have any clue on what will happen if I'm not at hope?

Depends on the courier that delivers them. Most will hold for between 5-7 days after delivery attempt before returning to sender.  If you recieve the tracking number while your away give the courier a bell and they usually will hold it for two weeks for collection. 

Longarm75
Apprentice
Options

Hello Buddy, I'm from South London and have been waiting for mine for the 30days plus... The customer service is none existent. It really is diminishing my faith in the service and brand. I have had no form of updates vua email or txt and can't speak to someone about it as the help line is automated. I was looking forward to have my earbuds for an upcoming holiday, but sods law they will try and deliver while I'm away due to shoddy communication channels.

0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options
Guess I'll have to do that because it is perhaps the only way I could get em. I still would consider to get em before I go onto my holidays that is before 28th of April. Hoping for the best.
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

For those complain about quality or loudness. Not really seeing your issue (or hearing I guess 😂 ). Plus the fit on these in your ear is fricking amazing!

I'm enjoying mine alot 👍

0 Likes
Practicallygeek
Pioneer
Options

Emailed today saying I have gone over the 30 day mark - Here is response, which was pretty quick to come through -

Thank you for the response.

An attempt was made to reach out to all outstanding customers on Friday 12 April but due to a technical issue that message did not go out. 

We were sending a message to inform the customers about a delay that due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the delivery delay and the failed message to reach out to our customers.

Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward.

We checked the status and see that for your reward still no tracking code has been sent out, it is pending on being sent out. 

You will receive soon a tracking code from the courier DX Delivery the moment the Free Gift has been dispatched. 

Please also check you spam folder.

Should you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Obviously couldn't foresee the demend but really am disappointed with it - this offer didn't sway me to get S10 but at least know its gonna be a high selling phone and to offer everyone these your gonna have a problem. 

Anyway let's see, could have gone into a shop by now and bought them - hey why not send everyone a digi voucher and people can clear out the Samsung stores :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes
Benjazz
First Poster
Options

Got my Buds a week ago. Claim validated on the 13th March 👍

0 Likes
glyn1952
First Poster
Options

Yes recieved my buds I had an email say my claim was validated and recieved them about 15 days later 

0 Likes
Ricky251294
First Poster
Options

I recieved my promotional Galaxy Buds late last week. I wasn't given any notice aside from a shipping notice 

0 Likes