Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 15-04-2019 09:45 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
musicalan
Apprentice
Options

Exactly! Since its Sunday I'm reminded of that old hymn ,'30 days and 30 nights,  I have waited patiently, but now that patience has gone for good,  where o where are my ******* buds'

32 days now and status still says 'Validated'. To those who say the buds are free, they are NOT. They formed part of a promotional offer to get people to buy their phone at full price,  and the t&c's definitely stated 'within 30 days'.

It certainly influenced my decision to buy early. However,  my S10+ does seem to be flawless,  without any problems so far.  The battery life is incredible. 

0 Likes
Jlacombe
Journeyman
Options

It sucks! I was so pissed when Samsung told me they have 6 to 8 weeks til i receive an email with the shipping info I legit was gonna return my S10+! U pay $1000 for the phone in hopes to get the earbuds too pretty quick! I was one of the 1st person in the States to pick it up on March 8th for the release! I could have f***** waited a weeks and just bought the f***** phone second hand and also bought the buds from someone who actually received them early and didnt want em and still paid less! F***** insane and stupid! Worst experience ever!

Adisptr
Student
Options

Ok, so I was validated on 15.03 at 6 am. Wich means that 30 days is today.

Contacted them this morning, this is the answer:

Good morning, 
Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the promotion we are experiencing delays in dispatching the gifts. 
We are working hard to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please ensure you check your emails regularly as our courier company will contact you with tracking information once the item has been dispatched.

We sincerely apologise for any frustration caused.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Leo @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

Looks like we have to wait.  Preety crappy if you ask me

0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options

Day 30 for me today, so sent an email this morning and received the following template. Although it says nothing of great importance - it does give some time frame at least. Rather annoying as I'm travelling Friday... Fingers crossed.

Good Morning,

We are contacting you regarding your recent claim on our Samsung S10 Pre-Order Galaxy Buds promotion.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the delay. Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Galaxy Buds to be shipped out to you within the next 10 days at the very latest.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused by this possible delay.

Samsung Promotional Support

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

They are worth the wait,  they really are my friend

Adisptr
Student
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

They are worth the wait,  they really are my friend

Too bad that is going to take me another month to test them as I am going overseas on friday:))

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Mine have been delivered this morning on exactly 1 month from my claim being validated. 

Not had any email and the system has not been updated ref my delivery. 

Also side note, mine was delivered by Parcelforce, via Southamptom depot. 

0 Likes
Adisptr
Student
Options

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

Mine have been delivered this morning on exactly 1 month from my claim being validated. 

When were you validated?

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Adisptr wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

When were you validated?

I said exactly a month, so the 15th last month. 

0 Likes
Adisptr
Student
Options
Sorry, was reading in a rush. Thank you, I hope that I will have the same luck
0 Likes