Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 04:28 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Amyylouisexo
Apprentice
Options
@Archie78 oh brilliant news. Im in Dublin and still on validated. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow.
0 Likes
Yunk69
Apprentice
Options

Don't open them sell them sound quality is very s****! Got mine 2 days ago. If I had got a shot of a pair of Buds before all this new s10 with free EAR BUDS hoo has, we have all been scammed as the wired AKG's are the best option unless you like 1920's audio! The sound quality is Garbage at best infact I would have kept my S9! Feel ripped off

Archie78
Explorer
Options

Best of luck....

0 Likes
Bear77
Apprentice
Options

I've got mine!

0 Likes
Archie78
Explorer
Options

@Amyylouisexo fingers crossed you get them tomorrow as tomorrow was my day 30 too... Site still not updated yet and I received them at 10am this morning...

0 Likes
MrAlabert
First Poster
Options

Mine came around 4pm today. Sound quality is great imo. Can't sh*t mircale's condisering their size. 

Validated 14th march

Processed 10th April

Delivered 11th April. 

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Some ppl think the buds are great some think there rubbish so it comes down to personal preference. And I personally think there great. I have only one issue with the buds

0 Likes
Carlos51
First Poster
Options

I got mine yesterday ordered on the 14th told will be in 30 days came in less.

0 Likes
jimbob1958
First Poster
Options

Hi my 30 days has come and gone i registerd for to sets for both mineand my wifes still no contact from them 

bit frustraiting when the say 30 days and dont keep in touch im about a week over the 30 day now

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Do you like them? Mine are very loud now

0 Likes