Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 11:26 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Bojack_Horseman wrote:

I had an automated email this morning 10/04 from DX delivery saying it will be with me on 09/04, that was yesterday. No card, no email or anything. Hoping they will be with me this morning/afternoon.

When were you processed? 

0 Likes
andy19461
Apprentice
Options

Mine validated on the 14th March, updated to processed yesterday, email and text from DX this morning saying out for delivery, and delivered at 10.30 :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@andy19461 wrote:

Mine validated on the 14th March, updated to processed yesterday, email and text from DX this morning saying out for delivery, and delivered at 10.30 :smiling-face:

Maybe there is hope, 14th validated, processed today  maybe delivered by tomorrow but nothing yet from DX

0 Likes
Bojack_Horseman
Student
Options

Claim was processed on 04/04

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

I've got a new email

"

Good Morning.

Thank you for your email

Please accept our apology for this, as the products should have been dispatched by now.

This has been raise to investigate with out fullfillment team to find out why this has not been the case.

We will contact you as soon as we have received an update."

30 days already gone 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@gmatallo wrote:

I've got a new email

"

Good Morning.

Thank you for your email

Please accept our apology for this, as the products should have been dispatched by now.

This has been raise to investigate with out fullfillment team to find out why this has not been the case.

We will contact you as soon as we have received an update."

30 days already gone 

That is good support, you might get an answer in30 days if you are lucky 

0 Likes
Bojack_Horseman
Student
Options

#NoBudsForBojack

0 Likes
Bojack_Horseman
Student
Options

So the below email was received this morning at about 6.30 saying they were supposed to be with me yesterday. Anyone had the same issue?

DX.JPG

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Bojack_Horseman Mine says this:

Delivery Status

Your item tracking number is: **********

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below (Now out on road)

Date: 10-04-2019

0 Likes
Bojack_Horseman
Student
Options

@Fudgy31 So im assuming (Now out on the road) actually means that it is out for delivery?

Considering mine were supposed to be here yesterday but I got the tacker email/text this morning.

Not a very good start from DX, ive never even heard or seen this company.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for delivery today and keep you and the community updated.

0 Likes