Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 08:28 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

I don't understand why it is taking so long. The buds are available to buy online, it's not like Samsung don't have them. I don't understand why it is upsetting me so much, it could be that they are just treating us so badly  They have our money and now just don't care. Samsung are going to the top of my bad customer service list. I wish I had waited now and bought the HUAWEI P30 Pro

Whatch panorama on IPlayer about HUAWEI. Interesting watch, if you believe it all. But who knows.

0 Likes
AndroidUser2019
Journeyman
Options

Received mine today. They fit perfectly in the ear, the sound is good, sound is clear, bass is good. They charge quite nice with the duo 2019 charger pad sold on Samsung.

Even the ambient sound is quite nice. I'm happy and this was so worth it.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I only wanted to see if anyone else knew a answer to my question and would come forth

0 Likes
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

GOOD NEWS @Colin19 @KillYourIdols 

Received this from Samsung & DX just now:

Delivery Status

Your item tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxx

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below

Date: 10-04-2019

I think this means all being well im one step closer to leaving you all alone.  

Awwww, I'm gonna miss this @Fudgy31  Don't leave...

Yeah @Fudgy31 you’ll be sadly missed, sure you drop in and let everyone know how they can progress forward 

Let us know when they arrive  Don't forget us, please send food parcels

I also got this exact email. Coming tomorrow. Very excited.

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

Just to inform, tomorrow is my deadline as the email below: 

"

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, due to the large number of claims this promotion has received, we are unable to provide more specific information regarding dispatch dates.

All we can confirm is that they will be dispatched within the 30 days following validation. 
Your claim was validated on 11th March, so this should be dispatched no later than 10th April

"

Nothing, still validated, no email from DX, nothing. 

30 days gone now

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mark007 wrote:

I only wanted to see if anyone else knew a answer to my question and would come forth

Have you looked at Bluetooth on the tv. Keep the buds in the box open lid and see if tv finds them.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Bluetooth connection is not the issue is does that fine. It's adjusting the volume that's the issue it won't adjust via the buds or the TV 

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options
Some of my TV's in the past have had their headphone volume control buried in the menu. I'm sure you've looked, but putting it out there just in case.
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Yeah I've looked through the menu

0 Likes
Mreric66
Pioneer
Options

Received mine yesterday. Still playing..great

0 Likes