Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 10:00 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

B37877B8-D948-483E-9994-D897DEDEFC91.jpeg

Not as good as yours @KillYourIdols . But someone has stolen the water from my playground. Think it may have been @Fudgy31  because he’s not got his Buds. 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

My new buds are on their way, decided to buy them online. I can return them when the buds from Samsung arrive. I've been waiting 25 days now, that is so bad. And now Samsung say its going to be more than 30 days. 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

Not as good as yours @KillYourIdols . But someone has stolen the water from my playground. Think it may have been @Fudgy31  because he’s not got his Buds. 

Nice pic :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: sure @Fudgy31 will be like a kid waiting for Xmas next few days, as are most :winking-face:

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

For what use I've had of the Buds so far, I'd say they are pretty decent. I've had various levels of volume from different

devices. I kinda stick around the Dynamic(default) setting via the Wearable app. The touchpad can be hit and miss, especially with multi-tap commands. But overall I'd be happy enough with them.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

Nice pic :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: sure @Fudgy31 will be like a kid waiting for Xmas next few days, as are most :winking-face:

But he told me Santa wasn’t real:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Has anyone tried linking the buds to there smart TV I have by Bluetooth but I can't figure out how to adjust the volume and I have a Samsung smart tv
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I wanted the phone anyway so the buds were a bonus for me

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

If I had the buds i'd try and link them to my smart tv but I dont so bit of a pointless question for me to be answering.

Im literally on the verge of saying bye bye samsung and hello Apple again.  I was always an Apple user until the S6 Edge.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Colin19 @KillYourIdols Me and water dont mix.  I dont steal,  the good lord gave me a book to live by "THE BOOK OF MORMON"

I have discovered where my buds are now anyway,  they are in a facory in japan being assembled as we speak by cheap labourers along with everyone elses who have not arrived.

I have a bid on a pair on ebay anyway,  maybe those will come quicker than samsung promotions ones.

Who knows,  Im getting to the point where i dont really care anymore.  I wanted the phone and the buds were a bonus as someone else said.

I have pre-ordered the P30 Pro too so lets see what results from that.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19 @KillYourIdols Me and water dont mix.  I dont steal,  the good lord gave me a book to live by "THE BOOK OF MORMON"

I have discovered where my buds are now anyway,  they are in a facory in japan being assembled as we speak by cheap labourers along with everyone elses who have not arrived.

I have a bid on a pair on ebay anyway,  maybe those will come quicker than samsung promotions ones.

Who knows,  Im getting to the point where i dont really care anymore.  I wanted the phone and the buds were a bonus as someone else said.

I have pre-ordered the P30 Pro too so lets see what results from that.

#sonosspeakergate?