Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 08-04-2019 07:05 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Mine said processed and the following day dx emailed me saying they had my package and delivery would be the following day
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

I see:face-with-rolling-eyes:

if you type @MrAlabert  @Mecha  or @ the name you want 

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I got white buds which I like
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mark007 wrote:
I got white buds which I like

Well after reading through all the post on this thread. I can confirm everyone will be getting White buds only.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lobice wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Mine were DX. Where you live (Roughly) @Lobice ? I know they use local/Alternative Couriers in Scotland and a few other places, So maybe it just depends on DX's UK Coverage?

Dublin Ireland

Thats that idea out the Window then, DX are Based in Dublin :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Pass. Maybe they were swamped and Passed some of the load to DHL or always only used DX in the Mainland UK? :thinking-face:

What idea @KillYourIdols ?? 

That DX just passed them over to local couriers in @Lobice  part of the world, but he's practically on their doorstep

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Whoop whoop I got my tracking number and it don't work hahahahaha

Look @Fudgy31  @KillYourIdols  @bazzz  What just got delivered. No confirmation email same as Bazzz no tracking number, nada. Drum Roll please.......

67341E51-1FD2-477E-B4ED-BBFF219C80F0.jpeg7F28D9C4-3094-469D-8587-7BEF91A44B36.jpeg

As you can see Third party for delivery.

Congratulations @Colin19. What do you think of them so far buddy? (No pun intended, but I'll take it)

Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

Latest news from Samsung about my buds...

The most accurate information we can offer you at this time is that your order was fulfilled as of 18/3/19 at 18:13 pm.

You should receive contact from the delivery centre when this is due to be delivered.

However, there is no guarantee of the delivery date for the earbuds. This campaign has proven to be very popular and there has been a high demand.

Therefore, please refer to the terms and conditions for further details.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

:@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Look @Fudgy31  @KillYourIdols  @bazzz  What just got delivered. No confirmation email same as Bazzz no tracking number, nada. Drum Roll please.......

67341E51-1FD2-477E-B4ED-BBFF219C80F0.jpeg7F28D9C4-3094-469D-8587-7BEF91A44B36.jpeg

Congratulations @Colin19. What do you think of them so far buddy? (No pun intended, but I'll take it)

White:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy: no like them:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: just back in from a run along the front, fit well sound good. Beats the cable trying to strangle you. 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

White:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy: no like them:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: just back in from a run along the front, fit well sound good. Beats the cable trying to strangle you. 

Good, I'm glad. What about you @bazzz ? Don't forget to have a tinker and they sound even better.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Good, I'm glad. What about you @bazzz ? Don't forget to have a tinker and they sound even better.

Yeah have read your post on tinkering with the sound will play about. Thanks for the post