Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 08-04-2019 05:22 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Lobice wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Mine were DX. Where you live (Roughly) @Lobice ? I know they use local/Alternative Couriers in Scotland and a few other places, So maybe it just depends on DX's UK Coverage?

Dublin Ireland

Thats that idea out the Window then, DX are Based in Dublin :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Pass. Maybe they were swamped and Passed some of the load to DHL or always only used DX in the Mainland UK? :thinking-face:

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@BrianDuffy your a very luck man,  im guessing they were yellow too?

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Mine are the white ones
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mark007 wrote:
Mine are the white ones

wut!!! White ohhhh no!!

well if I get white they are going straight back, unless you want them @Fudgy31 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lobice wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Mine were DX. Where you live (Roughly) @Lobice ? I know they use local/Alternative Couriers in Scotland and a few other places, So maybe it just depends on DX's UK Coverage?

Dublin Ireland

Thats that idea out the Window then, DX are Based in Dublin :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Pass. Maybe they were swamped and Passed some of the load to DHL or always only used DX in the Mainland UK? :thinking-face:

What idea @KillYourIdols ?? 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Whoop whoop I got my tracking number and it don't work hahahahaha

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

that´s the answer i got, standard. 

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, due to the large number of claims this promotion has received, we are unable to provide more specific information regarding dispatch dates.

All we can confirm is that they will be dispatched within the 30 days following validation. 
Your claim was validated on 11th March, so this should be dispatched no later than 10th April

When it does get dispatched; the courier company (DX) will message you to advise that they have your item and to provide tracking details. 
Please accept our apologies we can not be more specific.

I still dont think i´ll get them, since there is only 2 days left.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Whoop whoop I got my tracking number and it don't work hahahahaha

Look @Fudgy31  @KillYourIdols  @bazzz  What just got delivered. No confirmation email same as Bazzz no tracking number, nada. Drum Roll please.......

67341E51-1FD2-477E-B4ED-BBFF219C80F0.jpeg7F28D9C4-3094-469D-8587-7BEF91A44B36.jpeg

As you can see Third party for delivery.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I like the white ones. If you don't want yours I'll have them lol
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Well I got my tracking number now. Let you know how I get on with them when I get em in july
0 Likes