Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 08-04-2019 11:11 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Adisptr
Student
Options

20190408_092651.jpg

0 Likes
HBH786
Apprentice
Options

I went to processed on Wednesday but still haven't received any email or text 

0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options

@bazzz wrote:

Just a quick reminder to anyone still waiting on the Buds.

I was Validated on the 10th of March. My status has remained the same since that day, however my Buds arrived on

Thursday the 4th of April.

My status still remains as Validated and I never received further email notifications...ie No shipping number, no delivery notification. So I'm confident enough to say that most people should get their orders in the coming days.

I purchased my S10 + from Vodafone Ireland, sim free. Just in case anyone is wondering.

nice to hear.  i bought mine from samsung ireland outright.  validated on the 17th.  would have hoped that thew might have given direct customers priority but no such luck.  still waiting.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

This changed Friday/Saturday just gone

processed.jpg

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

This changed Friday/Saturday just gone

processed.jpg

\O/ :party-popper::party-popper::party-popper:

Matthewdylan565
First Poster
Options

In can go other the date you can get them past the 30 days

0 Likes
Lobice
First Poster
Options

@Lobice wrote:

Already been in contact with Samsung... Usual "template" reply...

Thank you for your email.

Your claim was validated on 12/03/2019 and your reward will be posted within 30 days from this date.

Please be assured that your reward is currently being processed and prepared for dispatch at our fulfilment centre.

Once dispatched, you will receive an update and tracking information from the courier.

Received them just now. DHL Express. No email/SMS to inform dispatch...

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

OH PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT DHL DELIVERING

My experience with them?  they dont know s 6ft sign when they see one and try delivering elsewhere

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Mine were DX. Where you live (Roughly) @Lobice ? I know they use local/Alternative Couriers in Scotland and a few other places, So maybe it just depends on DX's UK Coverage?

0 Likes
Lobice
First Poster
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Mine were DX. Where you live (Roughly) @Lobice ? I know they use local/Alternative Couriers in Scotland and a few other places, So maybe it just depends on DX's UK Coverage?

Dublin Ireland

0 Likes