Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 12:33 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options

Go to Samsung Members app and click on claim buds it'll tell you whether your claim was accepted or not

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
Mine was validated on the 10th.....and nothing since then. 30 days will end Tuesday...I doubt I'll get then in time
0 Likes
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

@gmatallo wrote:
Mine was validated on the 10th.....and nothing since then. 30 days will end Tuesday...I doubt I'll get then in time

Contact Samsung promotion support

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
Lobice
First Poster
Options

Already been in contact with Samsung... Usual "template" reply...

Thank you for your email.

Your claim was validated on 12/03/2019 and your reward will be posted within 30 days from this date.

Please be assured that your reward is currently being processed and prepared for dispatch at our fulfilment centre.

Once dispatched, you will receive an update and tracking information from the courier.

0 Likes
Matthewdylan565
First Poster
Options

I have waited 24 days now

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Just a quick reminder to anyone still waiting on the Buds.

I was Validated on the 10th of March. My status has remained the same since that day, however my Buds arrived on

Thursday the 4th of April.

My status still remains as Validated and I never received further email notifications...ie No shipping number, no delivery notification. So I'm confident enough to say that most people should get their orders in the coming days.

I purchased my S10 + from Vodafone Ireland, sim free. Just in case anyone is wondering.

MrAlabert
First Poster
Options

Mine was sent for fufillment on 14/03/2019 at 6 am. Still no updates after that. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@MustafaIslam wrote:

@gmatallo wrote:

Contact Samsung promotion support

In time for what? or do you mean within the thirty day period?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Androidfan wrote:

Go to Samsung Members app and click on claim buds it'll tell you whether your claim was accepted or not

????????????????????????

0 Likes
MrAlabert
First Poster
Options

Once your order goes for fufillment you get this email back.

"Your free Samsung Galaxy Buds (white) will be dispatched to the postal address you gave on your claim within the next 30 days by the courier DX"

0 Likes