Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 12:21 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

@Indys83 wrote:
 Don't understand with people upgrading why they don't just send it out within 7 days.

Probably due to the 14 day cooling off period with distance selling laws. 

0 Likes
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options

What do you think of them?

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I think there amazing I've linked them up to my phone and tablet and tv. But I'm going to try and use them with my PS4 and xbox

0 Likes
AbbieR92
First Poster
Options

I have no emails just a text saying congrats will be posted 30 days and when i type in my claim number it says no claim🙈 30 days isnt up yet but i have nothing just 🤞 crossed they arrive. Is anyone else the same? 

0 Likes
N1vag
First Poster
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@MustafaIslam wrote:

Screenshot_20190406-155805_Chrome.jpg

All in due time. We're in the end game now

Buds.JPG

Not all of us. Some from the 13th still waiting Screenshot_20190406-171107_Chrome.jpg

But your screenshot says 14th ! Mine was validated on the 13th and then went to processed on the 4th but nothing since then.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@AbbieR92 wrote:

I have no emails just a text saying congrats will be posted 30 days and when i type in my claim number it says no claim🙈 30 days isnt up yet but i have nothing just 🤞 crossed they arrive. Is anyone else the same? 

When did you submit your claim?

0 Likes
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options

The Galaxy buds were an incentive to pre order the phone, they were not bundled with the phone a pair of AKG wired headphones are and yes you had to claim the buds by 26/04/2019 they were only available in white in the UK which is clearly stated when you ordered your phone.

0 Likes
Lobice
First Poster
Options

Submitted the 9th Mar, validated the 12th (sms and email received) but still no "processed"...

0 Likes
Practicallygeek
Pioneer
Options

Wow seeing people validated on the 12th and 13th with no processed claim isn't great - I know Samsung would have been overwhelmed with how many needed shipping but did they not expect this? Anyway, I have 1 week left then it's been 30 days. 

0 Likes
Danjames1790
First Poster
Options

My date says by the 13th but ive not had anyyhing to say they have been dispatched yet 

0 Likes