Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 11:19 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

I've given up on Samsung. This is the Hoover fiasco all over again. Samsung are definitely the new Apple, terrible customer support  

Question. If the offer of Free EarBuds was not on, would you still have got the Phone? 

Wow that's a good point. I would have waited for the reviews and could have waited 6 months. Both the phone a lot cheaper, bought the buds and had cash left over. Very good point.

Plus people keep saying that the buds are free. They were bundled with the phone to get us to pre order before the phones or buds were reviewed. 

Well the Buds Are Free. 

They were not bundled with the phone.

you have a choice in life. 

They were bundled that's the whole point, it was an incentive to buy. 

If they were bundled you would have got them with your phone, think that’s what is meant by Bundled.

incentive maybe.

you did not need to claim them.

Then you would not be shouting about not getting them.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@H45K wrote:

I got validated around 2 - 3 weeks ago, and got the buds on Wednesday. They only do the white ones, no other colour unfortunately 

wut!! Ohhhhhh no White !,,,

Steve699
First Poster
Options

Just received my buds today

White 

From DX secure

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Steve699 wrote:

Just received my buds today

White 

From DX secure

wut!!! Ohhhhhhh no ‘More White,’

0 Likes
Stephen2407
First Poster
Options
I got mine last Saturday, I got a notification of DX saying it will take 3-5 days bit they came the next day
johnny8910
First Poster
Options

Yes, got mine today.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Could all members who post that they have received their buds. Please post the date you got validated this will save @Fudgy31  asking everyone the question? 

@Fudgy31  Has been set to proccessed yeah yeah yeah big cheers 

MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

Mine got validated on the 14th, processed today (6th April). Waiting on the email from DX now. Samsung made it in the 30 day time frame. 

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Few days for the email, once they have been given over to DX 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@MustafaIslam wrote:

Mine got validated on the 14th, processed today (6th April). Waiting on the email from DX now. Samsung made it in the 30 day time frame. 

I was 14th too. Still nothing from Samsung. Don't forget it's 30 days to be delivered not processed. So Samsung only have 7 days to deliver to us on the 14th. Any other people on the 14th or earlier not been processed yet?