Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 03:33 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

Can Confirm, 10+30=40. Carry on.

Thank you for the confirmation 

Samsung don't count weekends. So 10+(30/7*2)+30=50, rounded up. So should arrive beginning of May, this year. 

0 Likes
Barry8
First Poster
Options

I received mine yesterday

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Samsung don't count weekends. So 10+(30/7*2)+30=50, rounded up. So should arrive beginning of May, this year. 

Jeez oh why do Sammy not count weekends? Still part of the gregorian calendar 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Thank you for your Diligent service.

0 Likes
DavidM65
First Poster
Options

Got mine last this week

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Thank you for your Diligent service.

You’re more than welcome my good man. Keep up the good work

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@GarymgukIm still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.

Ebay has them for less than £50 in UK. 

OK, show me at least one pair for less than £50 :smiling-face-with-horns:

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Ok @Colin19 I have had enough of #Budgate now so #DEATHTOBUDGATE
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
Ok @Colin19 I have had enough of #Budgate now so #DEATHTOBUDGATE

Still no news on the DX front? 

You cant just kill of BudGate, that would be a travesty 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@GarymgukIm still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.

Ebay has them for less than £50 in UK. 

OK, show me at least one pair for less than £50 :smiling-face-with-horns:BBDDE86C-F6F6-47E5-8466-42673EFA0A80.jpeg

Nothing Sub £50.00 on here 

0 Likes