Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Pathfinder

or rainbow pride flag colours

Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:

might go and get  pair of pink ones

Explorer

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@GarymgukIm still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.

Ebay has them for less than £50 in UK. 

Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:

or rainbow pride flag colours

That’s my boy

First Poster

Mine arrived Monday April the 1st no joke 👍

Highlighted
Apprentice

Validated on the 14th

Processed on the 3rd

But I haven't received any kind of email yet

Pathfinder
same here
Explorer

@HBH786 wrote:

Validated on the 14th

Processed on the 3rd

But I haven't received any kind of email yet

Seems emails are no longer being sent. I think their system is starting to crumble under the pressure  

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

Can Confirm, 10+30=40. Carry on.

Troubleshooter

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

Can Confirm, 10+30=40. Carry on.

Thank you for the confirmation 

Top Liked Authors