Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 02:09 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

or rainbow pride flag colours

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

might go and get  pair of pink ones

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@GarymgukIm still set to VALIDATED with no communication or advice. this is really gettting to be annoying. I cant even order a pair on their site as they say they dont know when delivery will be.

Ebay has them for less than £50 in UK. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

or rainbow pride flag colours

That’s my boy:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Tonesav
First Poster
Options

Mine arrived Monday April the 1st no joke 👍

0 Likes
HBH786
Apprentice
Options

Validated on the 14th

Processed on the 3rd

But I haven't received any kind of email yet

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
same here
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@HBH786 wrote:

Validated on the 14th

Processed on the 3rd

But I haven't received any kind of email yet

Seems emails are no longer being sent. I think their system is starting to crumble under the pressure  

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

Can Confirm, 10+30=40. Carry on.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have emailled a couple of times,  same response every time.  My claim was VALIDATED on the 14th and i have heard people say they got their earbuds and the claim is still set as validated - curiouser and curiouser

We are both on the 14th. Did you get any email telling you that it would be delivered next week? 

I was validated on the 10th. So Ten + thirty = 40!! So no 40th  in any month, think I’m stuffed:face-with-tears-of-joy:

will have to get @KillYourIdols to confirm my addition

Can Confirm, 10+30=40. Carry on.

Thank you for the confirmation 

0 Likes