Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 01:06 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Shardy
First Poster
Options

I have recieved my galaxy buds today, they are white if anyone has a black pair they feel like swapping with me for my white pair let me know 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Shardy wrote:

I have recieved my galaxy buds today, they are white if anyone has a black pair they feel like swapping with me for my white pair let me know 

Oh don’t go there @KillYourIdols will be all over this, and blame me:face-with-tears-of-joy:

ps. Ask @Fudgy31  he may like your idea. He’ll be all over it like a bonnet :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
right now you can stick whatever you want in whatever you like but nothing other than earbuds are gonna burst out YOUNG MAN, THERES NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN I SAID YOUNG MAN PICK YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND. Im now imagining you all doing the dance to YMCA with your earbuds in, Some white, Some black and who knows some may get a mix of both.
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
right now you can stick whatever you want in whatever you like but nothing other than earbuds are gonna burst out YOUNG MAN, THERES NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN I SAID YOUNG MAN PICK YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND. Im now imagining you all doing the dance to YMCA with your earbuds in, Some white, Some black and who knows some may get a mix of both.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Thats the spirit 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Colin19  DO YOU WORK cOLIN OR DO YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR PHONE ALL DAY WITH THE LONGLIFE BATTERY LISTENING TO YMCA THROUGHT YOUR GALAXY EARBUDS?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19  DO YOU WORK cOLIN OR DO YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR PHONE ALL DAY WITH THE LONGLIFE BATTERY LISTENING TO YMCA THROUGHT YOUR GALAXY EARBUDS?

Yes @Fudgy31  I do work as a matter of fact, and very hard worker at that. Thanks for your concern :heavy-black-heart:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Shardy wrote:

Oh don’t go there @KillYourIdols will be all over this, and blame me:face-with-tears-of-joy:

ps. Ask @Fudgy31  he may like your idea. He’ll be all over it like a bonnet :face-with-tears-of-joy:

@Colin19Look what you done again :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Shardy wrote:

@KillYourIdols  Nothing your honour, honesty I’m not guilty :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31  Seen this offer and my first thought was of you:heavy-black-heart: Free bit of kit too0459CFAE-D6DA-4CDA-AF68-865C0268065C.jpeg

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Shardy wrote:

@KillYourIdols  Nothing your honour, honesty I’m not guilty :face-with-tears-of-joy:

glb8l.jpg

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!