Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Garymguk wrote:
True. But people are getting annoyed about it, it's called customer care. Some companies are good at it, others bad. Big companies can look after themselves. 30 days is terrible and hidden in T&C, nobody reads these.

Well one should read T&Cs before committing to anything.

Question: Would you have bought the phone if no offer was on?

Highlighted
Explorer
Dont get you are so upset 30 days is 30 days we are not at 30days yet lol you should be grateful they gave put earbuds with pre orders most companies dont give anything, Samsung made it clear within 30days so relax
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Beany wrote:
Dont get you are so upset 30 days is 30 days we are not at 30days yet lol you should be grateful they gave put earbuds with pre orders most companies dont give anything, Samsung made it clear within 30days so relax

Frankly goes to Hollywood 

or was it Franky 

Highlighted
Pathfinder
what you have to understand is they are not free..... We paid a heck of a lot for the phone and they should ahve come with the phone. Bit like the VR Headset when they offered that. I got mine with the phone but not these earbuds
Highlighted
Helping Hand

@Colin19 wrote:

@Beany wrote:
Dont get you are so upset 30 days is 30 days we are not at 30days yet lol you should be grateful they gave put earbuds with pre orders most companies dont give anything, Samsung made it clear within 30days so relax

Frankly goes to Hollywood 

or was it Franky 


I only gave you this like to take you to 100. FGTH are Awful. There said it.

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:
what you have to understand is they are not free..... We paid a heck of a lot for the phone and they should ahve come with the phone. Bit like the VR Headset when they offered that. I got mine with the phone but not these earbuds

I’m sure the VR headset had to be claimed too. Pleas correct me if I’m wrong. I missed out on that offer due to a cockup in the processing of my claim did I go crying to mummy. No took it on the chin because That’s life, by Frank Sinatra 

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
what you have to understand is they are not free..... We paid a heck of a lot for the phone and they should ahve come with the phone. Bit like the VR Headset when they offered that. I got mine with the phone but not these earbuds

I’m sure the VR headset had to be claimed too. Pleas correct me if I’m wrong. I missed out on that offer due to a cockup in the processing of my claim did I go crying to mummy. No took it on the chin because That’s life, by Frank Sinatra 


Stop being a B1TCH, by Meridith Brooks

Highlighted
Pathfinder
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month
Highlighted
Pathfinder
The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkle because all im getting from Samsung is THE SOUND OF SILENCE
Highlighted
Explorer

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month

well in that case I would have just bought buds.

Top Liked Authors