Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 10:04 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@Colin19but when? Just seems unfair others validated after me are getting theirs.

No rhyme or reason as to why people after you have received them. Have you tracked your claim? Does it say processed or still sitting on Validated?

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@Colin19but when? Just seems unfair others validated after me are getting theirs.

I haven't see anyone validated before yours getting it, all I see from posts it's people getting it in order. After someone who was validated on 11th posted about theirs being processed I knew it was my turn and it was. People need to relax, if it says 30 days then please start panicking about it once 30 days passed.  First world problems I guess :thinking-face:

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
They are not free, we paid over a £1000 for these phones. Samsung in their own video said that people would receive the buds well before the 30 days. Obviously this is no longer true, so they should have told us via email, costs them nothing.
0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
I suggest that you follow your claim link and ask Samsung. They should contact us and explain the delay, not wit for us to contact them.

What delay are we talking about? Has 30 days passed? If no there's no delay :robot-face:

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Still says VALIDATED
0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
They are not free, we paid over a £1000 for these phones. Samsung in their own video said that people would receive the buds well before the 30 days. Obviously this is no longer true, so they should have told us via email, costs them nothing.

your phone cost you £1000, buds cost you nothing hence FREE no matter how you try to angle it. Sure it said FREE buds with pre order. 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:

your phone cost you £1000, buds cost you nothing hence FREE no matter how you try to angle it. Sure it said FREE buds with pre order. 

Very true @Neros  Free means Free I’ve not been asked to pay a coin for them, Samsung even foot the postage costs. And I live on the outer Hebrides 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
Still says VALIDATED

Should change soon. I was validated on the 13th too. And I’m in receipt of my black buds:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Pre order was for phone and buds. Not free, part of the package. If I sent the phone back they would want the buds back.
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Hahahahaha @Colin19 they are not providing Black Buds
0 Likes